Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

We spent the weekend down at our friend's property working on the Purple Peanut.
We drove down and back home everyday this long weekend.
I am loving it down there.
It reminds me of my youth and how I spent every weekend with my parents on their country property.
Only now, S and I have to find our perfect little wooded paradise.
 The sad part is that I neglected to take pictures of the Peanut at all!
Instead, in my breaks of demolition, I snapped photos of the cuteness of the country.
I'll have to remember to shoot it this coming weekend!
But here is the awesome-ness that was just a tad of this past long weekend.

Snapped this on our stop at the hardware store.


He just came in from the pasture to say "hey."
They have like 5 horses and a mule.


One of the barn kitties.  He was a super purr-machine and just hung around for pets and holding.
We did spot one of the older gals after she caught a wild baby bunny.
Even with all the cat food available, I guess their "wild" instincts still take hold!

This was one of the momma cows and her new baby.
They have miniature cows!
So freaking adorable.



We have decided to change the axels and tires once we have it stripped completely down.
This will give us more leeway in our plans, which I am changing once again, lol.
Hopefully, after next weekend, I will have more pictures....
including Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment